Gartner estimates that only 35 percent of SMBs have a comprehensive disaster recovery plan in place
At Infinity we believe that all businesses should have a disaster recovery plan, how would your business function if your office was inaccessible or destroyed? According to the Contingency Planning Research and Strategic Research Corporation, 43% of companies experiencing disasters never re‐open, and 29% close within two years.
Infinity can guide you with your contingency planning, providing an IT disaster recovery plan to get your business back up and running within hours not days.
- Carry out a full assessment to identify threats
- Identify critical IT assets, assessing their vulnerability and prioritising their protection
- Ensure suitable measures are taken to protect your data
- Help to ensure no risk is presented through viruses, spyware, hacking or incorrect access to data
- Design a fully tested and updated disaster recovery plan to ensure your business recovers quickly from any disaster
- Provide access to data in the event of disruption to your normal business operations